THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Test

Sometimes we get tested in life. Right now I'm being tested in many ways. Today it's been two weeks since I severely sprained my ankle. Happy anniversary! Ha. It's been a challenge to let go and not be in charge. I guess that's part of this test. So far I think I'm passing. I guess the real test will be once I am better if I take something away from this experience. One thing I've really gotten out of this is how amazing my family and friends are. Especially my husband. He has really Taken the best care of me. From making my doctors appointments to helping me in and out of the shower to making sure the world is ok for devon.He's truly the best. Hopefully this test will be over soon. I'm ready to taste test macaroons in Paris already. Now that's a test I look forward too!



















No comments: