THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Colors and patterns

My happiness depends on the fact that I'm surrounded by tons of colors and patterns. I'm constantly adding and changing the colors and patterns in my surroundings. For a long time I was obsessed with everything pink and green but now I'm going thru a blue and burnt orange phase. This all became apparent when I ordered a robins egg blue couch for the tv room. When we got home from the furniture store I was like "wow that color selection was so random". Then as I looked at the swatch I had of our newly selected sofa in the intended room, I realized it wasn't random at all. There were more then six places where that color appeared. Mostly on the needlepoint wall. So I guess I had a new favorite color without even realizing it. Pretty trippy huh? Totally dude.So now I have to just sit and wait and see what other colors claw their way to new favorite. Just kidding. It is kinda funny though to imagine colors competing to be our favorite color.












No comments: