THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mahamoku


The most magical place. What a great time we had. I can't wait to go back. As I sit here on this ship ( I've decided that's my new approach to being stuck at home. I'm pretending I'm on a ship going to a land far far away). I am reminded what great memories we made and just how blessed I am. For so long Peter and I resisted going on a tropical island type of vacation. Then Peter had to go for work so we decided to make a trip out of it. Three weeks in Hawaii and a lifetime is changed. The first two weeks we spent in kauai at this most magical house on the beach. We swam everyday, made delicious food, read a ton, laughed a ton and smiled from our hearts. Cheesy I know, but so true. I guess I'm a Hawaii lover now. Xoxo





No comments: