THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

lalalalala


this picture reminds me of summer. not really sure why but it does. maybe it's the lighting. it was supposed to be super hot here again but it looks like we lucked out. it's actually perfect summer weather. today i went to the best drugstore i've been in a long time. it was huge, well stocked and full of tons of crap i didn't need. i love that! i refrained from buying a pair of portable ipod speaker that light up to the beat of the music. i am still thinking about why i just might need to go back and get them. it sort of a tough one though cuz i live in a loft and there is no need for more speakers. the bathroom might need it's own set of light-up speakers? huh, that's an idea. i had such a great time at the drugstore.as i was running from isle to isle trying not to buy stuff but reminding myself to put it on my imaginary might need this list, it dawned on me i hadn't done a drugstore in awhile. yeah i know this may sound weird but drugstores are a major part of me. i grew up biking to the one closest to my house and doing exactly what i did today. slowly walking down the isle wanting so many useless items and then selecting the ones i could afford. when i first moved away from home i had to start all over with a new drugstore but i found the right one. for years i cherished that drugstore. it helped that my first job was right next to it so that we could spend lunches together. chicago was a hard one for me. i never really found my special place. new york, ohh new york. there were so many but my favorite was only a short block away. that drugstore had the best picture frames and tastey snacks. weird combo but totally makes sense at the drugstore. so now it looks like i might have hit the jackpot. i already have plans to go and purchase the rest of the new hair product line that i'm testing out.

No comments: