THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

riley and his great grandma


we went over to my grandma's house yesterday for lunch and fun. riley loved hanging in the backyard and getting his sniff on. he found some good sticks to chew and eat too. my grandma made a lovely roast chicken for lunch. it was a lot of fun just hanging out. she gave me some succulents that she had clipped from some of her more mature succulents. they are awesome cuz they are perfect for my patio garden. which is looking pretty good i might add. she also hooked me up with a ton of meyer lemons and some roses from her garden. it's pretty cool that she knows so much about plants. i am excited to continue to learn more from her. she gave me a tip on how to get rid of some little black bugs that seem to be in love with one of my guys. she said to mix a bit of a mild dish soap and water and to spray the plant. then to let it sit for an hour and then wash it off. i'm going to give it a try tomorrow. i need to get going, i've got icing to make for my raspberry lemon cupcakes and then we're off to a barbecue.

No comments: