THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

yeah yeah


it was so beautiful here yesterday. it made me so excited for spring and summer. i can't wait for all my plants to come back to life and get more. yesterday i went to ikea and found a perfect table for eating outdoors. my goal is to get all my chores done today and then i can be rewarded with the table and maybe a rug i had my eye on. well, and there were some cool candles i saw. ohh and an awesome blanket. okay i'll just stick to the table for now. especially since i have been hooked on the ebay. yeah yeah i know ebay. i have been collecting needlepoint art again. so far i've added a ship, mushrooms, a lion, a tiger, an elk, a hawk and some daises to the collection. i really want some dogs. those always seem to be the more expensive pieces. i have found some cool needlepoint on etsy too. there are a limited number but still you you can just buy it. i have been really enjoying etsy lately. i really need to post more items that are sitting on my desk. maybe if i get those up and listed i can get the rug and some candles. maybe i shouldn't get too ahead of myself. that's the problem i start adding too many things to the "to do list" and then i become paralyzed. baby steps. well, i should get started if i want that table.

No comments: