THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

lucky cat

this is my friend i found for purchase at daiso. who says you can't buy friends. if you can buy happiness at a plant store than you can buy a friend at a $1.50 store. although he cost me six bucks. friendship is expensive man. speaking of buying happiness i have been transformed into a total plant junkie. so far i've been there twice this week. i'm already planning my next purchase. my dad said i should talk to them so they're happy. i've been talking and singing up a storm. it's sorta like my version of a pet. don't get me wrong. i know a pet is way more responsibility but, for now it's what i have to work with. just like a pet you can kill a plant. so there is a small but important similarity. okay i'll just stop for now. i'm sorta living up to that crazy comment that peter always makes about me.

No comments: