THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

psychic moment


so my mom being the sweetheart she is ordered me a pair of fabulously cute shoes. she reminded me this morning that they should be arriving today. i then remembered that our buzzer doesn't work. "why" she asked? well we have internet phone and the buzzer goes through the phone line. "well that's a bummer" she said. "yeah i know" i said. after i get off the phone with her i tried to think what i should do. maybe i should go and put a note on the front door with my cell number to call me. i decide maybe this isn't this best idea to give my number to the world. i'll just go out and look outside and see if i come up with a better plan. so i put on my shoes and make sure i don't look too scary. ohh i haven't taken a shower yet and sometimes that can be pretty scary to an innocent bystander. i walk outside and start looking down the street for a fedex truck because i've for some reason made up my mind it's coming fedex. as i'm looking for the fedex guy. by the way i'm looking with my eyes not my person, so i'm standing directly infront of the door. so as i'm looking far off into the distance of my street the ups guy walks up. i hear someone and look over and realize "ohh maybe it came ups". i say"hey do you have something for devon finn"? well what do you know? yes he did. can you believe my timing. i told him my story and he was all excited. so excited he tried to hatch out a plan with me on how to make sure i don't ever miss my packages. well, that's my psychic moment. now if i could just figure out the winning lottery numbers.

No comments: